Universal access to all your acquired data.
DSPCon’s Universal Data Server works with your data acquisition systems to offer a flexible, extensible, reliable, and automated solution for enterprise systems.
Offers centralized storage & recording resources for raw time-series data, UDS offers a secondary recording resource for multiple data streams, creating separate files. Full time-series data recordings are saved to the local disk in DATX format, with no need to be located near the data acquisition systems.
- Online Processing
Technicians can view and process recorded streams without interrupting an acquisition session.
- Delivers real-time time-series data
UDS acts as a server for gapless time-series data to one client for all channels.
- Serves block-contiguous time-series data
UDS can serve blocks of data containing continuous time-series samples from all channels to one or more clients.
- Virtual single-system architecture
Clusters of UDS nodes can function as a single system, each accepting input data from a variety of data acquisition systems (up to four per UDS node).
- Ubiquitous control & configuration GUI
Control and configure UDS nodes through any network-connected Windows PC.
- Supports Multiple MultiScope sessions
Distributes time-series and processed data to up to 30 DSPCon MultiScope client displays via TCP/IP.
- High-performance Disk Management Engine
The UDS Configuration Manager coordinates and listens to data acquisition control modules. An easy-to-use graphical user interface connect allows you to view status at-at-glance.
UDS is key to DSPCon’s Enterprise Solution, a flexible long-term method of acquiring, analyzing, processing, and managing your critical test data.
- Acquisition equipment is used to acquire all your data
- UDS captures, manages and manipulates your data in real-time
- Archive managers help you mine for answers from your accumulated data assets